Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CSYP Go Ape!


Alternative House is so grateful to Jenny D’Agostino from Go Ape! for donating a wild and wonderful field trip to the young people in our Culmore Safe Youth Project (CSYP). Go Ape! is located in Rockville, Maryland. It is an adventure course made up of the world's best zip-lines, obstacles and tarzan swings on the most elaborate ropes course you've ever seen. The kids and a few staff members had the best time. Swing by their website to see how fantastic this place is. www.GoApe.com

Thank you Go Ape! I loved climbing with you and this is why:
I am very scared of heights and Go Ape made me overcome my fear of heights. Thanks so much. I loved swinging in the air. Thanks Go Go Go Go Ape! OHOHOHOHOH Tarzan!
Aiah 11 years old

The field trip to Go Ape was the best field trip ever! I cannot wait to go again... It was awesome, specially the zip wires! Thank you Go Ape!
Samman 12 years old

It was so much fun! Even though I was nervous and scared, once I did the first zip wire, and walked on the high swings from one tree to the next, It was so cool! I really want to do it again. Thank you so much Go Ape!
Esmeralda 12 years old

Even though I was not tall enough to do it. It looked so much fun, and I cannot wait to be tall enough to go. I enjoyed going to the lake and seeing the fish.
Sergio 10 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment